Your cart is empty
Superb new ceramic lamps
Browse our range of of timeless new designs
4 x payments of
Handwoven from 100% jute, the Storm jute rug is a relaxed, yet refined addition to any home. This refined black jute rug is equally at home in a coastal or urban home.
- Made from 100% Jute
- Handmade in India under Fair Trade standards
- Suitable for medium to high traffic areas
About The Manufacturer
The rugs we sell are proudly handmade in India to ISO standards. Our manufacturing partners carry a wide array of certifications including Goodweave, Woolmark, Care & Fair, ISO and Sedex.
- Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth) and do not use a rotating head on the vacuum.
- Rotate your rug occasionally to avoid uneven fading or wear
- Spot clean spills using a damp undyed cloth.
- Do not dry clean or use any harsh cleaning chemicals.
- For larger stains professional cleaning is recommended
Our rugs are handmade and while all effort is made to ensure they are the stated size, a 4% variation is possible.
Short fibre pop-up will occur with hand woven rugs, particularly when the rug is new. Simply trim these with regular scissors.
As our rugs are made primarily from natural fibres, some colour variation can be expected. To safeguard against fading it's best to avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.